I’m sure they didn’t mean harm, and that they’ll apologize for, or at least acknowledge, their mistake soon.
Update: This was posted in the help ticket area of Typepad. I found it when I went there to complain about not seeing a notification anywhere else. I guess I don’t know why they didn’t post this somewhere a little more public.
On March 6, 2008 we experienced a brief problem with our feed service
on TypePad. Some TypePad users were affected, where another blog’s
entries appeared to be coming from their feed. We’ve corrected the
problem and feeds are now rendering correctly, but your readers may
still see these incorrect entries in RSS reading applications (like
Google Reader). We’re very sorry for the confusion this issue may have
caused you and your readers — and we’re working hard to make sure it
doesn’t happen again.